Wednesday, August 7, 2013

There's a First for Everything...

Point. Blank. Mystery. is a tribute to my view of life.  Blank is a tribute to my name, but I view each day as a new opportunity and what it brings is a mystery to me.  I've learned to place my cares in Jesus's hands and trust Him.  I'm just a simple country woman pursuing my Savior with my husband on our journey through this life.  I'm two semesters from my dream of becoming an RN and I'm trying to lose weight that I've gained over the past two years before starting our family.  Nothing about my life is so significant, but it's everything I've always wanted, and I consider myself blessed. 

I've wanted to try my hand at blogging for quite some time now, and I would love input from others along with accountability.  I may not blog everyday as I keep a hectic schedule, but I plan to make this a regular part of my week.  I may share an account of the day, recipes, workout tips or blunders of my own, bits of humor, nursing school woes or triumphs, and maybe even pieces of my walk with Christ.

I'd love to take this walk with you, one blog at a time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment