Thursday, September 12, 2013

A Lot Can Happen in 10 Days

So, it's been 10 days since I last posted.  I didn't mean to go that long, but life will continue on, regardless of our plans. 

I have attended classes and clinicals, and received some unexpected blessings along the way.  We are currently studying the liver, gallbladder, and pancreas.  My brain wants no part in this.  But I will get it.  I loooooove clinicals.  After the spring semester, I never thought I'd be able to say that, but God has blessed me with an instructor I can learn from without the fear of every moment being tainted by someone waiting to catch me doing something wrong.  I love my group, too.  We have an awesome dynamic, and I will be sad to start psych clinicals in two weeks.  Five weeks of this semester is already gone; how crazy.  It's unsettling how much I have to do in so little time.

Tomorrow, I have my ED rotation.  I'm nervous, but I'm excited to see if it's something I will enjoy.

For tonight, we have just eaten dinner.  Ordinarily, that wouldn't be a spectacular accomplishment.  Only tonight, it was served on our new-to-us dining table that we were blessed with.  A classmate of mine heard of our need for a bed, and connected us with her dad, who had a bed he was going to toss out.  We gratefully went to pick up the bed, and left with a mattress cover, bedding set, a toaster oven, and a dining set.  I am so thrilled!  It amazes me that God not only provides our needs, but our wants too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment